1 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Need Photos for Project + Progress on Half Life 2 GRS Map
DWRZ a écrit :1. Anybody who reads this, please send me links/e-mail me directly photos you have of the GRS. Specifically, I'm looking of photos of transitions from surface/Paris, to manhole/puit/ladders/stairs/PC-entrance hole, to Catacombs-- and vice-versa (from in the network to out). Also, photos from any parties are great!

Hi there.
You'll easily find many photos of the catacombs on the websites advertised on this forum.
What will probably be harder though, considering what you want to do with them is find those "transition" pictures. People tend to crop pictures or make them unrecognizable on purpose. You'll note, that one of the conditions to participate in this forum is not to mention usable entrances/manholes explicitely.
It's not simply secrecy for the pleasure of feeling somehow special, it's just that it's a good way to have a manhole welded shut to show a picture of a recognizable manhole on the Internet.
As the saying says: better safe than sorry.

DWRZ a écrit :2. If someone has photos of the walls + plaques/signs, and nothing else in the way, I would also really appreciate this. If anyone has the dimensions of any of the galleries, that would also be really great, as well as an elevation map (I'm not aware one exists...).

You might want to contact Nexus from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.explographies.com">www.explographies.com</a><!-- w --> he'll probably have a lot of data you'll find useful on his many websites. He can be found on this forum too.

DWRZ a écrit :I also made one "gameplay" test-- even though I'm not that interested in that (I just want something to calm my nostalgia while I am away) since some people expressed interest. I put a fast zombie in the tunnel and started off the player without any weapons, having to run through the galleries before finding a pistol to kill the zombie. I have to say, it worked pretty well... so maybe there is a possibility to go in that direction.

It's been a dream ever since I went to the catacombs with tourists to find a spawn point for huge hideous monsters with green tentacles. No luck so far.
I'd settle for a zombie under the cemetary though Vampv
Start with a team, tweak down the AI for your team mates and it'll be just like in real life!
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
[Pas de titre] - par Hérisson - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 22:03
[Pas de titre] - par Oxs - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 22:16
[Pas de titre] - par E-ver - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:24
Photos! - par DWRZ - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:24
Re: Photos! - par E-ver - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:34
[Pas de titre] - par lamer - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:42
[Pas de titre] - par Caracal - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 00:03
[Pas de titre] - par DWRZ - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 00:32
[Pas de titre] - par XmartinX - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 07:27
ilife2 cata - par nellok - Mer. 25 Avr. 2007, 02:13

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)