7 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Need Photos for Project + Progress on Half Life 2 GRS Map
Thank you everyone for the supportive and helpful comments! Smile

Gamma- I will definitely check it out and play around with it next time I'm mapping. The ideal for me isn't really to make it look "dark", or anything, I want it to look as much like the real thing as possible... it's been a while since I've been in the Catas, and of course camera's distort the lighting quite a bit, but I'll see what I can do. Smile Merci!

I'll make sure to update as work progresses... and if anybody can help with photos in the meantime, that'd be great.

EDIT:

E-ver, for some reason I missed out on your first post. Sorry for my blindness, and thanks for the support. Transitioning will definitely be the hardest thing, and it's exactly why I'm having trouble with the photos I even took. Not many images make for good textures... flash and highlights just make things worse. If I were in Paris I'd just go out and take some photos, but I'm kind of stuck. I'll definitely check out the stuff online, and worst comes to worst, I'll stick to standard textures until I get back to the Catas... Hehe, and thanks for the ideas too... I'll see what I can do by the next update (map first, then gameplay).

While I doubt it would be possible, it would be great to have this thing run online, with people exploring the vast map and either surviving hordes of zombies (setting up traps, taking advantage of the map, or just plain old ass kickin') or maybe Cataflics (this might be a bad way to turn for PR purposes though Vampv)... ah well...
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
[Pas de titre] - par Hérisson - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 22:03
[Pas de titre] - par Oxs - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 22:16
[Pas de titre] - par E-ver - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:24
Photos! - par DWRZ - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:24
Re: Photos! - par E-ver - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:34
[Pas de titre] - par lamer - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:42
[Pas de titre] - par Caracal - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 00:03
[Pas de titre] - par DWRZ - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 00:32
[Pas de titre] - par XmartinX - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 07:27
ilife2 cata - par nellok - Mer. 25 Avr. 2007, 02:13

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)