1 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Need Photos for Project + Progress on Half Life 2 GRS Map
Here are a few photos from the project so far:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dwrz.net/Gallery/HL2MapCataGRS">http://dwrz.net/Gallery/HL2MapCataGRS</a><!-- m -->

Like I said, it is very, very minimal. So far I think only the length of most of the galleries is correct. The length of the water is correct only as according to how long it is there in the explographies map. The height of the galleries, the texture and shape of the walls, and many other things are all incorrect... for now. It is very hard to get this right being so far away and being such a new mapper, but maybe in some time it will start to look better and better- at the very least the distance of the entire GRS network will be there...

Thanks Hérisson and Oxs (I will get in touch with you after I post) for the really good websites. I will take a look through and take what I can (after asking, of course), but if anybody has any individual or really well taken (at least for this purpose) photos, please send! They would really help.

Celpif-- help would actually be great, if you're really interested and have the time... there are many things large and small that one could help with. I'll PM you, I guess.
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
[Pas de titre] - par Hérisson - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 22:03
[Pas de titre] - par Oxs - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 22:16
[Pas de titre] - par E-ver - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:24
Photos! - par DWRZ - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:24
Re: Photos! - par E-ver - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:34
[Pas de titre] - par lamer - Mar. 14 Nov. 2006, 23:42
[Pas de titre] - par Caracal - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 00:03
[Pas de titre] - par DWRZ - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 00:32
[Pas de titre] - par XmartinX - Mer. 15 Nov. 2006, 07:27
ilife2 cata - par nellok - Mer. 25 Avr. 2007, 02:13

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)