8 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Egouts
I have been reading about the Egouts sewers, is it possible to visit them unofficially as I would love to do some drains/sewers in Paris./
Répondre
It's possible, but sewers may be dangerous... Last year, three emplyees died while working underground in some suburb.
The reason there is so little crime in Germany is that it's against the law.
[Alex Levin]

Les cons aiment être flattés, les intelligents aiment être critiqués.
[Frédéric Beigbeder]

Caracal, j'ai un gyro plus grand que le tien !
Répondre
there's an official visit/museum:

93, quai d'Orsay
Paris 75007
M° Alma-Marceau
Saturday - Wednesday, 11h - 17h
Répondre
Entrances to the sewer network are everywhere...
But beware not to slide and don't spreadshit !

ok, ok, I'm already out...

Pièces jointes Miniature(s)

Répondre
hibou a écrit :there's an official visit/museum:

93, quai d'Orsay
Paris 75007
M° Alma-Marceau
Saturday - Wednesday, 11h - 17h

This museum is very good. As I have visited both the museum and illegally, I can almost safely say that you'll probably see more in the museum than in the real sewers. Besides, dangers are real in sewers and it is really dirty. Sometimes, you really walk on feces. And believe me, that's not a pleasant experience.
Répondre
hcl a écrit :Entrances to the sewer network are everywhere...
But beware not to slide and don't spreadshit !
ok, ok, I'm already out...

The day that picture was taken, you just wouldn't believe that we were in the sewers !!!!
Répondre
anotherlin a écrit :The day that picture was taken, you just wouldn't believe that we were in the sewers !!!!

of course ! it didn't stink, so how could I have guessed that was not a technical corridor... Icon_lol arf ! in fact this picture was taken in the Bièvres drain.
The wooden roof was installed temporarily to avoid workers falling into the "river".
Répondre
en français aussi ça donne:
Les égouts c'est marrant mais c'est pas méga cool c'est un peu crade et ça pue un peu . On peut aller au musée des égouts qui est bien fait on apprend pas mal de trucs sur les installations et le fonctionnement d'un collecteur. Pour y accéder y'a qu'à  ouvrir une plaque et visiter mais vaut mieux être bien équipé . Et y'a des trucs moins crades genre les déversoirs de fleuves et d'orages comme la bièvre .
Répondre
I am fully aware of sewer dangers etc... what are the drains etc... like in france as I may come over and do some
Répondre
Errrr, dont you want to stick to the quarries? ^^

As some people said in this topic, sewers in Paris are not meant to be travelled through. You cant compare them to drains such as the ones that you find in Australia.
Make sure you take every precaution if you go though...
Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.
Répondre
Parisian sewers are a very facinating place to visit, an architetural performance worth seeing. Besides the risks mentioned above and a few others (slipping, gas leaks...) there is a quite serious risk of caching leptospirosis. In any case wear boots and gloves, warn someone above about your trip, etc. It is normally recommended to use anti-deflagration batterys and protected lamps. Anyway you'll enjoy the place better with good preparation or a guide because the most spectacular places are not indicated.
Répondre
The sewers and drains in the UK are also not like the ones in Australia, I am completely aware of what I am looking at doing,
Répondre
alias a écrit :I have been reading about the Egouts sewers, is it possible to visit them unofficially as I would love to do some drains/sewers in Paris./

Yes.

Pièces jointes Miniature(s)

--> Même pas mort mais déjà six pieds sous terre <--
Répondre
Titan, illuminating the sewer darkness by an anti-deflagration acetylene light ;-)
Répondre
Cascade de merde, oui !
Plaisir de nuire, joie de décevoir.
Répondre

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)