8 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Russian television
Hello everybody,

My name is Marina, i'm producer for Channel 3 Russian television company.
Our TV-crew will be in Paris from December 23TH till January 4TH and we are eager to make a special report about underground Paris and about people who are interested in the exploration of Paris catacombs and other subterranean spaces. This hobby is extremely popular in Russia and we have made a series of reports about it in Moscow, so now we would like to expand the subject and to make a story about French underground explores.
We are looking for someone with whom we could make an interview on this subject, who can show us some fotos and maps of the undergrounds, and, of course, who will go down with our crew and show us the most amazing places.
My e-mail is citydif @ 3channel.ru , icq 106712752
Language is not a problem as we will have a French-speaking translator in Paris.
Thanks for reading my post! looking forward for your replies!
Répondre
Marinasaga a écrit :This hobby is extremely popular in Russia and we have made a series of reports about it in Moscow

are your reports watchable on the Internet ?

Thanks
Répondre
I'm afraid they are not, and moreover they are in Russian, but if you meet with our crew in Paris and help them with the report i thinh we can make you a copy!
Besides i can give you some links to the sites of Russian cataphiles (they call themselves "diggers"), but they are mostly in Russian, too...
Répondre
some links could be nice Smile

thanks
Répondre
And one more, there is some information in English <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://duskzone.xost.ru/">http://duskzone.xost.ru/</a><!-- m -->
Répondre
tchorski a écrit :http://www.infiltration.org/resources-russia.html
I forgot this one, probably the best ressource.

Zabrotchenaya stantsiya metro is very cool ! (sorry, i can't write in cyrillic here...)

Vincent

Kakaya zabroshennaya stantsiya ?
It means 'abandonned station', so it can be many I guess Smile

Or, the Metro 2 Smile

Il y a quelques «tags» en russe dans les catacombes de Paris, d'ailleurs.
Kstati, est' neskol'kyh nadpisej v Parizhskom katakombah.

Vassili Borisovich Tcherski
Répondre
if it interest some one I know two personns how speak russian an french so if you want help tell me

sorry for my english i am french Tongue

(en français ==>je connais deux personnes parlant russe et français)
Xmas
‎"Le monde sera toujours assez grand pour satisfaire les besoins de tous mais il sera toujours trop petit pour satisfaire l'avidité de quelques uns." -Gandhi-
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Russian Urbanospeleolog (Cataphile) in Paris Viacheslav 1 3 789 Mer. 23 Mars 2011, 11:06
Dernier message: Viacheslav
  Abandoned Russian airport in former East-Germany Bartje 10 9 534 Jeu. 23 Août 2007, 00:03
Dernier message: Asper
  Abandoned Russian military camp in former East-Germany Bartje 6 6 461 Lun. 20 Août 2007, 14:46
Dernier message: G-Squad
  Abandoned Russian hospital in former Easter-Germany Bartje 3 4 694 Mer. 15 Août 2007, 18:02
Dernier message: Alzimut

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)