Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Partys and concerts in the Catacombs?
Question 
Gizmo
LOUL
plongeur
I am from Germany and have recently seen some videos about some kind of Bars built up for Partys in the Paris catacombs and even some concerts taking place there.

I thought I'd ask here for this: Is there any way for a tourist to find out about these Partys and concerts taking place? I am so fascinated by them that I'd be ready to drive over to Paris for a night with a few friends and visit one of those.
I started being fascinated by just the catacombs themselves, but when I heard that the young French people hold Partys and concerts in them I was blown away of what an amazing place that would be for socializing!

So, is there any way some tourist can get info about any events taking place there?
Répondre
Hi, Somsguy, welcome here!
It's always a pleasure to see some people interested about french culture, even the underground ones.

Actualy i can't help you because i don't know when/where the party takes place, i can only tell you that you will need to know someone "inside", who's able to show you the way, to guide you inside the catacombs. You can't go by yourself because it's a dangerous and forbidden place.

Good Luck.... maybe if you come with some good german beers....you'll get some help here Wink
Répondre
LaPC
subterranologie
(Lun. 07 Mars 2016, 09:56)Freed a écrit : Hi, Somsguy, welcome here!
It's always a pleasure to see some people interested about french culture, even the underground ones.

Actualy i can't help you because i don't know when/where the party takes place, i can only tell you that you will need to know someone "inside", who's able to show you the way, to guide you inside the catacombs. You can't go by yourself because it's a dangerous and forbidden place.

Good Luck Wink

Hi,
French or not, you have to introduce yourself in the right topic Wink
Répondre
Tin mais BiBi tu stalkes tous les nouveaux??? Demande donc à ton grand chef admin de forcer l'accès au topic de présentation dès l'inscription au lieu de râler ENCORE Wink
-- Asociale à mi-temps, relou tout le temps -- \m/
Répondre
Beach
(Lun. 07 Mars 2016, 12:41)Beach a écrit : Tin mais BiBi tu stalkes tous les nouveaux??? Demande donc à ton grand chef admin de forcer l'accès au topic de présentation dès l'inscription au lieu de râler ENCORE Wink

Ouais, evidemment, je m'ennuie en ce moment :p
Répondre
Beach
Freed
LaPC
leo
(Lun. 07 Mars 2016, 03:53)Somsguy a écrit : I am from Germany and have recently seen some videos about some kind of Bars built up for Partys in the Paris catacombs and even some concerts taking place there.

I thought I'd ask here for this: Is there any way for a tourist to find out about these Partys and concerts taking place? I am so fascinated by them that I'd be ready to drive over to Paris for a night with a few friends and visit one of those.
I started being fascinated by just the catacombs themselves, but when I heard that the young French people hold Partys and concerts in them I was blown away of what an amazing place that would be for socializing!

So, is there any way some tourist can get info about any events taking place there?

Ok let me think a few moment.
mmh. Well, no. Thanks a lot for visiting CKZONE, the best french urbex agency ever.

SL
Répondre
LaPC
Norage
romainpp
(Lun. 07 Mars 2016, 03:53)Somsguy a écrit : I am from Germany and have recently seen some videos about some kind of Bars built up for Partys in the Paris catacombs and even some concerts taking place there.

It depends, how much are you willing to pay ?
•"Tell him I was too fucking busy - or vice versa."
Dorothy Parker
•"Everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do."
Vlad Taltos
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Among Us in the Catacombs ! In the Cyberpunk 2077 universe. Hugo3615 7 907 Mar. 12 Mars 2024, 17:51
Dernier message: BiBi
  je me suis tres enteressant dans l'histoire des catacombs. napole0ninrags 13 16 358 Dim. 13 Août 2023, 17:04
Dernier message: Napole0ninrags2.0
Thumbs Up Catacombs Paris Adam Borowiak 3 5 006 Jeu. 09 Mai 2019, 12:49
Dernier message: Georges V
  Catacombs tour October or November mccoval 5 9 304 Dim. 22 Oct. 2017, 14:26
Dernier message: mccoval
  Catacombs tour in September pkubaj 6 9 926 Mar. 25 Juil. 2017, 21:53
Dernier message: Georges V
  Paris Catacombs Joshhallen31 14 16 809 Mar. 19 Jan. 2016, 14:26
Dernier message: Yannouuu
Bug catacombs again....hopefully! Al Jacobson 31 40 534 Dim. 18 Mai 2014, 18:21
Dernier message: saintloup
  catacombs scross 9 13 581 Mar. 30 Oct. 2012, 15:26
Dernier message: Abdul El Razad
  [Paris Catacombs] Have: map, access. Need: good company! Cardinal Awol 25 35 411 Jeu. 11 Nov. 2010, 11:34
Dernier message: Fiat Lux
  map of the catacombs - has anyone done so? Colin Heacock 15 14 678 Sam. 24 Nov. 2007, 23:15
Dernier message: phantomass

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)