9 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Paris Catacombs
kyank
le G.O
TushaiRektal
Hello there i am an urban explorer in los angeles and I will be traveling to paris soon, and I would love to get into the catacombs to explore and take pictures, I have watched some videos and I would feel more comfortable going with someone that could help me. Is there anyone that is willing to show me around? My name is josh and I am 21 years old and I will be going in a week and a half. My instagram is josshallen. Please and thank you I would appreciate it, or if you guys know someone who can.
I will be in Paris January 29- febuary 3. 
Répondre
atkrea
Beach
BiBi
do_150
El Mariachi
Gwinver
Jahirange
le G.O
plysdn
Sorry, it will not be possible Big Grin

Pièces jointes Miniature(s)

Répondre
ILOVETP
tieum
TushaiRektal
(Lun. 18 Jan. 2016, 09:22)Joshhallen31 a écrit : My instagram  

NO.
Répondre
Guess I will be trying to find it myself
Répondre
Gizmo
(Lun. 18 Jan. 2016, 19:50)Joshhallen31 a écrit : Guess I will be trying to find it myself

That's the spirit Smile
•"Tell him I was too fucking busy - or vice versa."
Dorothy Parker
•"Everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do."
Vlad Taltos
Répondre
Well it would be nice if someone can assist me, haha i'll be backpacking so I won't have much gear but a couple flash lights but its not easy to get lost in them right?
Répondre
Foox
ILOVETP
YnKbn
(Lun. 18 Jan. 2016, 19:56)Joshhallen31 a écrit : it its not easy to get lost in them right?

It's just a 200mi long maze. What could possibly go wrong?
Sapeurs Plombiers & Dépannage TV
Sauter ou pétrir
Répondre
alpha
ILOVETP
(Lun. 18 Jan. 2016, 19:56)Joshhallen31 a écrit : Well it would be nice if someone can assist me, haha i'll be backpacking so I won't have much gear but a couple flash lights but its not easy to get lost in them right?

Ok, here are just some tips :

1) Find a map. 'Cause without, it's VERY easy to get lost. Don't go with just a map of the streets of Paris or even without a map at all...
2) Always have an extra source of lignt, in case your primary goes down
3) Always have some water to drink
4) Have someting to protect your legs from the water or be prepare to get them wet
5) If you manage to find an access, don't advertise it. Keep it as secret as you can
6) Respect the place, tke your trash with you, don't destroy anything...

And with enough lurking and some smartness, you should find an access here without too much trouble...  Wink Good luck Smile
•"Tell him I was too fucking busy - or vice versa."
Dorothy Parker
•"Everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do."
Vlad Taltos
Répondre
(Lun. 18 Jan. 2016, 20:06)Agamen a écrit :
(Lun. 18 Jan. 2016, 19:56)Joshhallen31 a écrit : Well it would be nice if someone can assist me, haha i'll be backpacking so I won't have much gear but a couple flash lights but its not easy to get lost in them right?

Ok, here are just some tips :
Citation :1) Find a map. 'Cause without, it's VERY easy to get lost. Don't go with just a map of the streets of Paris or even without a map at all...
2) Always have an extra source of lignt, in case your primary goes down
3) Always have some water to drink
4) Have someting to protect your legs from the water or be prepare to get them wet
5) If you manage to find an access, don't advertise it. Keep it as secret as you can
6) Respect the place, tke your trash with you, don't destroy anything...

And with enough lurking and some smartness, you should find an access here without too much trouble...  Wink Good luck Smile

Yes of course, thank you for the response
Répondre
Aga
Gizmo
You should also tell two very reliable persons where you intend to go and at what time they should get on the horn to have emergency services start a search and rescue operation: Inexperienced people did get lost in the past, some were found after 10 to 14 days underground. In at least one case, the person ended up locked up in a psychic ward for a few months.
Sauter ou pétrir
Répondre
I want to see la page and just a few areas where there might be some bones is that hard to access?
Répondre
Aga
The only skulls you will be able to see are in the official municipal underground museum. In the derelict part, skulls have been stolen or destroyed a few decades ago.

Nothing per se is difficult to access once you're in the right network. It boils down to how fast you can walk/crawl.

But quite frankly, I wouldn't go alone. If you get injured, no one will know. And waiting to be rescued for hours or days isn't exactly the kind of memory you want to bring back home.
Sauter ou pétrir
Répondre
Well I will have my friend traveling with me but like i said i rather go with someone as well who has been down there so I don't unknowingly do something dumb
Répondre
Yeah you will not find a lot of Skulls down there but you can search for bones ..
But don't go alone it can be desastrous Confused
"Le pouvoir, l'illusion de peser sur les destinées humaines, intoxique comme la fumée, comme l'alcool."
Répondre
ILOVETP
(Lun. 18 Jan. 2016, 09:22)Joshhallen31 a écrit : Hello there i am an urban explorer in los angeles and I will be traveling to paris soon, and I would love to get into the catacombs to explore and take pictures, I have watched some videos and I would feel more comfortable going with someone that could help me. Is there anyone that is willing to show me around? My name is josh and I am 21 years old and I will be going in a week and a half. My instagram is josshallen. Please and thank you I would appreciate it, or if you guys know someone who can.
I will be in Paris January 29- febuary 3. 

Hey! Great to come in Paris, I'm quite sure you will enjoy your trip.
I think the safer way for you to be sure to see what you're looking for is:
http://www.catacombes.paris.fr/en/visit/...timetables
http://b12-gat.apps.paris.fr/Offres.aspx.
Really. This post is not a troll but an advise to not be trolled IRL when you'll be there...
~ Un jour ou l'autre, tout remonte à la surface ~
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Among Us in the Catacombs ! In the Cyberpunk 2077 universe. Hugo3615 7 921 Mar. 12 Mars 2024, 17:51
Dernier message: BiBi
  je me suis tres enteressant dans l'histoire des catacombs. napole0ninrags 13 16 359 Dim. 13 Août 2023, 17:04
Dernier message: Napole0ninrags2.0
Thumbs Up Catacombs Paris Adam Borowiak 3 5 007 Jeu. 09 Mai 2019, 12:49
Dernier message: Georges V
  Catacombs tour October or November mccoval 5 9 310 Dim. 22 Oct. 2017, 14:26
Dernier message: mccoval
  Catacombs tour in September pkubaj 6 9 927 Mar. 25 Juil. 2017, 21:53
Dernier message: Georges V
Question Partys and concerts in the Catacombs? Somsguy 6 11 930 Lun. 07 Mars 2016, 23:15
Dernier message: Aga
Bug catacombs again....hopefully! Al Jacobson 31 40 535 Dim. 18 Mai 2014, 18:21
Dernier message: saintloup
  catacombs scross 9 13 583 Mar. 30 Oct. 2012, 15:26
Dernier message: Abdul El Razad
  [Paris Catacombs] Have: map, access. Need: good company! Cardinal Awol 25 35 414 Jeu. 11 Nov. 2010, 11:34
Dernier message: Fiat Lux
  map of the catacombs - has anyone done so? Colin Heacock 15 14 680 Sam. 24 Nov. 2007, 23:15
Dernier message: phantomass

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)