6 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Saul Williams = Dirty SkeMe ?
Shorbock
"It was Saul that came to us with something specific in mind: he wanted to do a movie under the city, in the catacombs of Paris."

This is the introduction to "The Stone Bench", an amazing video shot in the Carrieres de Paris with music legend Saul Williams… or is it?

Saul Williams, an American musical legend, poet, and actor, who has performed with Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, appeared in films such as "Slam" and known for his Hip Hop slam poetry.

On the other side of the table we have Dirty SkeMe. Dirty is a KTA legiond. The first time I met him was near Philibert's Tombe, he was spending what amounted to over 70 days uninterrupted (lest for refills) underground. At the Goonie Fest he appeared naked (something he commented to me later "who the fuck are these people… never seen a naked man before?". His name, Dirty SkeMe has been apparently given to him as he can play tricks on people.

Now Saul Williams has been residing in Paris since June 2011, he speaks fluent French, whilst Dirty speaks French without an accent. Saul retains his American accent, while Dirty has a Caribbean accent. They look similar, but I have also been told I look like Gary Oldman, and I wouldn't say it was the resemblance is spitting.

So, is this clip a mastery of disguise… or a pure concidance?

http://en.blogotheque.net/2011/12/05/sau...one-bench/
--Y'a des cigales dans la fourmilière, et vous n'pouvez rien y faire--
Répondre
ce n'est pas lui..

le gars voulait juste faire son clip sous terre...
putain et mettre du carbu mains nues... pas glop..
" Cyniquement Sonic "

Répondre
Abdul El Razad
Monsieur S
Un jour un type encore moins physio que moi m'a dit que je ressemblais à Zlatan.
Ce n'est pas vrai, je suis beaucoup plus beau que lui !
Mini-administrator - F2R TLAV TMTS MDR DTC

"Mon travail c'est qu'il y a un max de pub autour de ckzone." - Moi
Répondre
http://ckzone.org/Sujet-The-Stone-Bench-...combs.html
...Abbey-Rôdeur...
Répondre
saintloup
les chinois il se ressemblent tous
Plaisir de nuire, joie de décevoir.
Répondre

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)