8 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
[Paris Catacombs] Have: map, access. Need: good company!
Fiat Lux a écrit :Faut que je potasse mais cours d'anglais pour comprendre ce que vous dîtes. Icon_lol
Potasse ton français par la même occasion :mrgreen:
Répondre
OranginaRouge a écrit :
Fiat Lux a écrit :Faut que je potasse mais cours d'anglais pour comprendre ce que vous dîtes. Icon_lol
Potasse ton français par la même occasion :mrgreen:

Damned, je suis découvert. Sorry, i don't speak english mais je les aime bien en dessous. D'ailleurs,qui a de nouvelles des anglais qui venaient, il a quelques années, par l'eurostar et qui dormaient au Bunker?
Répondre
I promise to learn more French! Now I know a bunch of cool French people and it's frustrating that I can't even talk to them properly! :oops:

rioacid54 a écrit :hey we are both beginners but we would be happy to explore with you for the first time. We don't know where to go but we do speak French. What do you think?
Oh, and also: Right now you have no personality. Not even an avatar or a signature or location. Just a throwaway username and a short barebones request for access info. It doesn't feel like you are truly interested in joining the community.
Nobody expects...
Répondre
Cardinal Awol a écrit :
I promise to learn more French! Now I know a bunch of cool French people and it's frustrating that I can't even talk to them properly! :oops:

rioacid54 a écrit :hey we are both beginners but we would be happy to explore with you for the first time. We don't know where to go but we do speak French. What do you think?
Oh, and also: Right now you have no personality. Not even an avatar or a signature or location. Just a throwaway username and a short barebones request for access info. It doesn't feel like you are truly interested in joining the community.

I hope so :mrgreen: the next time we will talk better.
Me too I'm frustrated that i can't talk correctly english France Twark Usa
[url=http://www.clodogame.fr/change_please/5715087/[/url]
Répondre
catageek a écrit :
Cardinal Awol a écrit :(I studied Spanish in school instead)

KarlHungus will take care of you, and will make you visit catacombs with spanish comments. will he ?

oh lol
Et demain on reviendra te couper ton zézette
Répondre
Sà­, hablo un poquito de espaà±ol, pero...
J'étudie le français parce que je veux retourner à  Paris. J'habiterai dans le KTAs. J'ai un acet!

I'll probably never be fluent, but that's way more than I spoke last time I was there.
I'll admit I was using a book to help me with some verb tenses I haven't learned yet though. Tongue

Paris was great, and I really want to go back for a more extended period of time. I met some really cool people.
I also met some grave-robbing, map-stealing morphine addicts, but that's besides the point.
Nobody expects...
Répondre
Was just laughing because I saw catageek's post talking about me (and my unmatched foreign language skills) pretty late Smile

Hope you can make it back to Paris soon and continue to enjoy our basement Wink
Répondre
Cardinal Awol a écrit :Sà­, hablo un poquito de espaà±ol, pero...

José — Et tu crois que tu m’impressionnes ? Moi je sais dire « allons à  la plage, monsieur renard » : « vamos a la playa, seà±or zorro ». Est-ce que tu aimerais te bâfrer un chili con carne ?
®épute + ( o Y o ) = Vie \o/ F2R wiipuizent ----- Last night WWE and ponies saved my life
Répondre
Cardinal Awol a écrit :Sà­, hablo un poquito de espaà±ol, pero...
J'étudie le français parce que je veux retourner à  Paris. J'habiterai dans le KTAs. J'ai un acet!

I'll probably never be fluent, but that's way more than I spoke last time I was there.
I'll admit I was using a book to help me with some verb tenses I haven't learned yet though. Tongue

Paris was great, and I really want to go back for a more extended period of time. I met some really cool people.
I also met some grave-robbing, map-stealing morphine addicts, but that's besides the point.

I read your post on 28DL, now I understand what you meant by that last phrase...
Répondre
A quand des cours de russe sur CK? Icon_lol
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Among Us in the Catacombs ! In the Cyberpunk 2077 universe. Hugo3615 7 921 Mar. 12 Mars 2024, 17:51
Dernier message: BiBi
  je me suis tres enteressant dans l'histoire des catacombs. napole0ninrags 13 16 359 Dim. 13 Août 2023, 17:04
Dernier message: Napole0ninrags2.0
Thumbs Up Catacombs Paris Adam Borowiak 3 5 007 Jeu. 09 Mai 2019, 12:49
Dernier message: Georges V
  Catacombs tour October or November mccoval 5 9 310 Dim. 22 Oct. 2017, 14:26
Dernier message: mccoval
  Catacombs tour in September pkubaj 6 9 927 Mar. 25 Juil. 2017, 21:53
Dernier message: Georges V
Question Partys and concerts in the Catacombs? Somsguy 6 11 930 Lun. 07 Mars 2016, 23:15
Dernier message: Aga
  Paris Catacombs Joshhallen31 14 16 810 Mar. 19 Jan. 2016, 14:26
Dernier message: Yannouuu
Bug catacombs again....hopefully! Al Jacobson 31 40 535 Dim. 18 Mai 2014, 18:21
Dernier message: saintloup
  catacombs scross 9 13 583 Mar. 30 Oct. 2012, 15:26
Dernier message: Abdul El Razad
  map of the catacombs - has anyone done so? Colin Heacock 15 14 680 Sam. 24 Nov. 2007, 23:15
Dernier message: phantomass

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 2 visiteur(s)