10 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Visiting Paris
Hey Everybody,

I am from United States. A couple of my friends and I will be visiting Paris during European trip on our summer break. We'll be staying from 22 to 24 May. I have always wanted to visit some interesting sites in Paris and have a decent amount of UE experience here in the states . Since we speak no French, I was wondering if any one around here (or maybe knows some one who) could show us around a little bit and be our general contact.

keepstill
Répondre
bump. Anybody out there?
Répondre
keepstill a écrit :bump. Anybody out there?
do you live close to the mexican border ?
do you cough more than usually ? any fever or nausea ?
Plaisir de nuire, joie de décevoir.
Répondre
No, I am from Virginia. Why?
Répondre
Are you serious? You think I have the swine flu or something? Man, you folks are paranoid.
Répondre
keepstill a écrit :Are you serious? You think I have the swine flu or something? Man, you folks are paranoid.

Don't worry, he's kidding. Wink
Répondre
Still, can anybody help me out? Or is it that people just don't trust anybody?
Répondre
keepstill a écrit :Are you serious? You think I have the swine flu or something? Man, you folks are paranoid.
I was told you'd say that.
Répondre
keepstill a écrit :Still, can anybody help me out? Or is it that people just don't trust anybody?

I can't speak for everyone, but in my case, it ain't a question of trust. It's just that I've other plans for those four days.

Sorry,
greuh.
Dictionnaire de l'Académie Française : "Fornicatio : action de cintrer, voûte, cintre ... (de fornix : chambre voûtée [comme en habitait le bas peuple, notamment les prostituées])"
... Tu veux aller voir les fornications ?
Répondre
I definitely understand that. I was just thinking on a board of this many people all dedicated to UE, someone could possibly help me out. Instead people are either completely ignoring me or making fun of me.
Répondre
this is sparta...
Sad

Pièces jointes Miniature(s)

Répondre
Browse the groups on couchsurfing. You're more likely to find english speaking folks over there. Wink
Répondre
Georges a écrit :Browse the groups on couchsurfing. You're more likely to find english speaking folks over there. Wink
this is rude !
Répondre

Dont mind Moize. He enjoys playing on words (and is very good at it).
Actually, I dont think I ever saw him posting something serious Wink
Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Visiting Paris, looking for exploring friends and a chouch to crash on Rhino604 3 8 237 Mar. 27 Août 2013, 20:38
Dernier message: E-ver
  Visiting Paris 23rd july Mirage 2 4 022 Lun. 21 Juil. 2008, 22:40
Dernier message: Mirage
  Visiting france, would love to see catacombs gearh 5 5 391 Jeu. 30 Nov. 2006, 16:25
Dernier message: KTA'LBATOR

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)