7 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
Le pacte de Varsovie souterrain HQ vs Catacombes de Paris
fixpoint
Silvertype
Salut Cataphiles de Paris,
Se il vous plaît pardonnez-moi pour écrire en anglais sur ce forum ...
Two guys from behind the “iron curtain” are seeking somebody to help introduce us into the Catacombs of Paris. On our side we can host you through our forbidden places like 1960s anti-atomic underground complex of Warsaw Pact HQ in Poland.
Desperate to get in – we are coming to Paris at 28/03-30/03. Hoping to find your friendly help.
Merci!
Slawek & Olek
jurzystas@gmail.com
Répondre
Alan
Freed
LOUL
romainpp
Romée
Silvertype
Salut Cataphiles de Paris,
We want to thank everybody whom we met underground on our over 48hours under 14 arrondissement for the great atmosphere and unforgetable time.
Wish you to keep your unique place forever and looking forward to see you again :-)
Slawek
PS. I wonder: if after half hour break in the middle of the night of walk through Petit Ceinture, out of the tunnel , look up to see the lights of Paris some 10 meters above you and then have this warm feeling of going back home when you enter back the manhole behind the christmas tree - is it already the first symptom of addiction...?
Répondre
Aga
LOUL
romainpp
wally
I'm afraid there's no known cure for this disease ...
Mini-administrator - F2R TLAV TMTS MDR DTC

"Mon travail c'est qu'il y a un max de pub autour de ckzone." - Moi
Répondre
Salut,
Pardonnez-moi pour écrire en anglaise…
I caught serious kta-disease after a week underground in 2015. Coming down again now for 4 days last weekend of Mar.
Looking for hints where are the good places for swimming with some clear and deeper water. Last time I did a nice swim in Rue de Alesia. Heard of Plage Course but it was not accessible – is it now?
Au revoir dessous,
Slawek
Répondre
js02
lil_Talpa
subterranologie
(Sam. 11 Mars 2017, 20:37)jurzystas a écrit : Looking for hints where are the good places for swimming with some clear and deeper water.

Hi,
The best place for swimming in Paris is in aquaboulevard:
https://www.aquaboulevard.fr/
Hope this helps!
Répondre
(Sam. 11 Mars 2017, 20:42)Atreyu a écrit :
(Sam. 11 Mars 2017, 20:37)jurzystas a écrit : Looking for hints where are the good places for swimming with some clear and deeper water.

Hi,
The best place for swimming in Paris is in aquaboulevard:
https://www.aquaboulevard.fr/
Hope this helps!
Thanks for a very useful hint. Next time. Now I am looking for something more in the Grand Réseau Sud ;-)
Répondre
Freed
it's the same as last time comrade.
Répondre
Freed
(Sam. 11 Mars 2017, 20:37)jurzystas a écrit : I caught serious kta-disease after a week underground in 2015.
Looking for hints where are the good places for swimming with some clear and deeper water. Last time I did a nice swim in Rue de Alesia. Heard of Plage Course but it was not accessible – is it now?
Au revoir dessous,
Slawek

What kind of post-kta-disease ? Cool 

(Sam. 11 Mars 2017, 20:37)jurzystas a écrit : I caught serious kta-disease after a week underground in 2015.
Au revoir dessous,
Slawek

The Plage Corse is gone. No kidding.
Follow Alan's advise.
~ Un jour ou l'autre, tout remonte à la surface ~
Répondre
What kind of post-kta-disease ? Addiction ;-)

Thanks for hints.
Other stuff for my prep:
-VDG should hopefully be accessible from Salle Z. Are entries from South and/or West also working?
-is there a path between South XIV and South XV (under blv Lefebvre/Brune) working?
Répondre
(Lun. 13 Mars 2017, 17:23)jurzystas a écrit : What kind of post-kta-disease ? Addiction ;-)

Thanks for hints.
Other stuff for my prep:
-VDG should hopefully be accessible from Salle Z. Are entries from South and/or West also working?
-is there a path between South XIV and South XV (under blv Lefebvre/Brune) working?

No post-kta-disease-report - no info  Cool

[Image: Bi0Zk8X.gif]
~ Un jour ou l'autre, tout remonte à la surface ~
Répondre
Freed
(Lun. 13 Mars 2017, 18:27)Yannouuu a écrit : No post-kta-disease-report - no info  Cool

Well, not much to say about my kta-disease:
-flew to Paris for my 1st time in March 2015 – spent all 3 days underground – and that was it – get addicted
-next time spent another 3 days down – no cure…had to come again
-now flying in for another 4 days – what more can I say?
(half hour break in the middle of the night of walk through Petit Ceinture rails, out of the tunnel , look up to see the lights of Paris some 10 meters above and then have this warm feeling of going back home when entering back the chatière behind the christmas tree...)
I’m pretty sure you know the feeling quite well.
Répondre
Alan
Freed
Joker Robz
Thanks to all the gents I met during the 4 days underground for the great atmosphere and interesting discussions. My spiritual batteries are recharged - for a while :-)
See you next time!
Slawek
Répondre
Freed
(Mar. 28 Mars 2017, 10:12)jurzystas a écrit : Thanks to all the gents I met during the 4 days underground for the great atmosphere and interesting discussions. My spiritual batteries are recharged - for a while :-)
See you next time!
Slawek

Hey! I met you with your friend Sunday middle at " le chateau" , i was with two friends.
You guys and your artisanal Vodka were awesome !! Big Grin Big Grin

Hope to see you soon downstairs !
Répondre
Salut Comrades,
Alors que je commençais à apprendre le français - je ne parle pas assez bien pour une communication précise - veuillez me pardonner d’utiliser l’anglais ici. En KTA - je parlerai français :-)

So - the KTA-disease did not let me go - I was successful to resist for 2 years again but now giving up - need to go back.
Have to add - those 2 years I did not waste - was mastering technology of making home-distilled vodka which I will proudly present to Commerades :-)

Would be grateful for the hint on priv where now one can use reasonable access down to the PC...

Salut et à bientôt,
Slawek
Répondre
https://translate.google.com/?hl=fr
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires…
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Excursion Catacombes Paris vers mi-Juin Arvin 19 24 544 Jeu. 02 Juin 2016, 12:26
Dernier message: BiBi
  Catacombes de Paris 22eniotyt 18 27 347 Jeu. 29 Sep 2011, 06:53
Dernier message: N'myst
  Visite officielle des Catacombes de Paris XmartinX 43 48 269 Lun. 19 Jan. 2009, 02:33
Dernier message: niko
  Visite audio des Catacombes de Paris (mp3 2€) h2o 6 11 469 Sam. 19 Août 2006, 16:34
Dernier message: gglelfe
  Video N&B "Catacombes de Paris" h2o 6 10 645 Lun. 17 Juil. 2006, 17:12
Dernier message: le_geant

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)