10 membres en ligne. Connectez-vous !

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Recherche dans le sujet
[urgent] Need some help
Hello,

My name is Casey i'm from the Netherlands (Pays Bas)
I'm sorry that i'm wrighting in englisch here on your French forum. But i don't speak French.
I really love your country an i've bin there a lot.

This weekend i'm going to your beautifull country again. I'm going to Paris and i have this thing on my bucketlist for a while... and that is visiting the catacombs on your way!
I hope you people can help me! 

If anyone of you need some info about Amsterdam or the Netherlands pm me and i will try to help you!

Thanks for al your reactions!
Répondre
Hi, here is the Non-French part of our forum : 

https://ckzone.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

You can read some posts and anwsers about that kind of demands... hope you'll find some help. Good Luck
Répondre
Beach
Freed
Hello, can you bring some nice plants from your nice country ? Angel
Répondre
Alan
Beach
Freed
Georges V
jeff95
lau
Monsieur S
Satsuki
Silvertype
tieum
Tonkhu
Farfadet
(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 10:43)Gizmo a écrit : Hello, can you bring some nice plants from your nice country ? Angel

yes! some nice tulips, please
Et demain on reviendra te couper ton zézette
Répondre
SofianeS
Beach
(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 10:50)KarlHungus a écrit :
(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 10:43)Gizmo a écrit : Hello, can you bring some nice plants from your nice country ? Angel

®épute + ( o Y o ) = Vie \o/ F2R wiipuizent ----- Last night WWE and ponies saved my life
Répondre
(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 10:50)Thank you guys for all the reactions and pm! If anyone wants to know something about Amsterdam pm me!Haha yes I can bring some flowers! But not the one you want. I\'m not a dealer ? Merci merci I hope it's going to be on forgettable!KarlHungus a écrit :

(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 10:53)Farfadet a écrit :
(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 10:50)KarlHungus a écrit :

Répondre
Do you know Casey, Casey ?

Répondre
(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 10:16)Casey a écrit : This weekend i'm going to your beautifull country again. I'm going to Paris and i have this thing on my bucketlist for a while... and that is visiting the catacombs on your way!
I hope you people can help me!

Hi Casey,

I'm afraid you won't find people galore who'd be up to showing you around. Reasons are twofold. For one, the community doesn't like to be confused with the free tour guides you can meet in most capital cities by now. That's even more true if you're not a fellow, experienced, lost-places aficionado. Also, the percentage of French people speaking decent English and who are seasoned travelers and likely to embrace third cultures is quite low (we tend to dub all foreign productions rather than subtitle them, which explains a lot why we suck at English).

So, in a nutshell: Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

If you can't make it happen this time, make sure to read this thread. It's a testimony showing that you can get there by yourself, if you do your research and plan accordingly.

Best of luck!
Sapeurs Plombiers & Dépannage TV
Sauter ou pétrir
Répondre
(Mer. 11 Jan. 2017, 19:48)alpha a écrit : Do you know Casey, Casey ?

hey molitor!
Répondre

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)