CKZone
besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Version imprimable

+- CKZone (https://ckzone.org)
+-- Forum : Ceux d'en bas (https://ckzone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum : Catacombes et Ossuaires souterrains (https://ckzone.org/forum-31.html)
+--- Sujet : besoin d'un guide (english speaking) (/thread-18030.html)

Pages : 1 2 3 4

besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Mimas - Mar. 29 Sep 2020

Salut, I'm looking for an English speaking guide for the catacombs for me and my friends. I'm an 18 year old male from Wales. Purely just want to explore the lesser known parts of the Catacombs safely. I was thinking of coming to Paris in November but I might come on Halloween if there is anything happening in the catacombs then,
Thanks for your time, 
Riley  Smile

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - saintloup - Mar. 29 Sep 2020

oh wait.... you think catacombes are real ?

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Capitaine Caverne - Mar. 29 Sep 2020

(Mar. 29 Sep 2020, 18:20)Mimas a écrit : Salut, I'm looking for an English speaking guide for the catacombs for me and my friends. I'm an 18 year old male from Wales. Purely just want to explore the lesser known parts of the Catacombs safely. I was thinking of coming to Paris in November but I might come on Halloween if there is anything happening in the catacombs then,
Thanks for your time, 
Riley  Smile

Forbidden because covid-19. And, Paris may become very very dangerous because of it (red level 3), soon. You shouldn't come.
Tchau Tchau !

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - sord - Mar. 29 Sep 2020

You won't be safe, never

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Mimas - Mar. 29 Sep 2020

(Mar. 29 Sep 2020, 23:02)sord a écrit : You won't be safe, never

safe as in not getting lost. Doesn't have to be "safe" persay I just want someone that knows the way out lmao

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - saintloup - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

please, give us a reason for us to help you.
we are NOT a touristic agency.

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - gump kta - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

https://www.catacombes.paris.fr/

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Mimas - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 08:14)saintloup a écrit : please, give us a reason for us to help you.
we are NOT a touristic agency.
I just want to experience the lesser known part of the catacombs history, since you are all the experts I thought it best to ask here. I'm just genuinely really interested in what's down there and I was hoping someone would be able to join me since I think it would be disrespectful for me to go walking around somewhere sacred like this alone. I didn't mean to come off as if you're a touristic agency. I look at you all as adventurers and urban explorers and I just want to explore the catacombs in the most respectful way possible and I think that is with a cataphile. I'm also happy to pay for your time as you will be guiding and I don't expect you to do that for free

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - KdK - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 14:08)Mimas a écrit : I'm also happy to pay for your time as you will be guiding and I don't expect you to do that for free

2500£ / 24h

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Capitaine Caverne - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 14:59)KdK a écrit :
(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 14:08)Mimas a écrit : I'm also happy to pay for your time as you will be guiding and I don't expect you to do that for free

2500£ / 24h

I take only 30 €, payable before.

You just have to give me your credit card number, the expiration date, and the code on the back, by private message, so that I can take the debit. Okay ?

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Pantho - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

I believe Scotturbex is available for English / French tours

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Land-scape - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 15:40)Pantho a écrit : I believe Scotturbex is available for English / French tours

Where is Scott ?

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Pantho - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 15:42)Land-scape a écrit :
(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 15:40)Pantho a écrit : I believe Scotturbex is available for English / French tours

Where is Scott ?

Probably looking for Max

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - Mimas - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

Anyway if anyone is serious and would like to be my guide I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

RE: besoin d'un guide (english speaking) - noktambule - Mer. 30 Sep 2020

(Mer. 30 Sep 2020, 15:53)Mimas a écrit : Anyway if anyone is serious and would like to be my guide I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Nobody is serious here, you are in the wrong place. Sorry.